Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Training through movie clipping

How to bring an insight in a Training process ?

I have been conducting training programme for the past 5 years , let me share a trainers insight
on a training programme titled "How to plan your retried life'? This was for a group of Employees aged 55 years of age. Their mind set is to be prepared to face the Physical, Mental, Social , Financial and Spiritual challenges of life ? This program was becoming very popular. but in the feed back session the Employees wanted to attend the next programe with their spouses.

This was big challenge for me. I pondered over along time and to evoke a discussion which family member is right ? and why So ? I used a clipping from Hindi movie called "Baagban"

This has won all time approval during reaction level feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment